Becoming an LCA registered member will give you access to a number of specific ‘members-only’ online resources:
- the LCA calendar where you can announce upcoming events (conferences, workshops, etc.);
- the LCA news where you can post job offers, call for papers and other announcements;
- a repertory of researchers, research centres and affiliated institutions active in LCA;
- a specialised searchable learner corpus bibliography;
- shared electronic resources: corpora, software tools;
- an archive of MA/PhD theses, reports, draft papers, preliminary results of research projects, etc.;
- a list of projects in learner corpus research;
- specialised forums.
LCA membership also includes:
- the possibility for PhD students to apply for bursaries to participate in the LCA conferences;
- the possibility for PhD students to take part in the best paper/poster competition at the LCA conference;
- a 20% discount of the subscription rate for individual subscribers to the International Journal of Learner Corpus Research;
- advance notice of each new book published in the Corpora and Language in Use series and a 15% discount for a period of three weeks after the publication date;
- a 6-month free trial access to the Sketch Engine.
So don’t wait any longer and join the fun!