6th International Conference for Learner Corpus Research , Padua, 22-24 September 2022
Due to the uncertainties brought about by the persistence of the COVID-19 pandemic, the LCR2021 organizing committee and the Association of Learner Corpus Linguistics have decided to postpone the sixth LCR biennial conference to 2022.
The LCR conference has been rescheduled for 22-24 September 2022. We will refer to it as LCR2022.
All topics related to learner corpus research are welcome. The following are of particular interest:
- Language for Academic Purposes;
- Language for Specific Purposes;
- English as a Medium of Instruction (EMI);
- English as a Lingua Franca (ELF);
- Language Teaching, Assessment and Testing;
- Learner corpus-based SLA studies;
- Student translation corpora;
- Corpora as pedagogical resources;
- Multimodal learner corpora;
- Software for learner corpus analysis;
- Corpus-based transfer studies;
- Data mining and exploratory approaches to learner corpora;
- Statistical methods in learner corpus studies.
Confirmed plenary speakers:
Silvia Bernardini (Università di Bologna – Italy)
Anke Lüdeling (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin – Germany)
Hilary Nesi (Coventry University – UK)
The 6th LCR conference is hosted by the Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies, at the University of Padua (Italy).
Erik Castello – firstname.lastname@example.org
Katherine Ackerley – email@example.com