Subject Language(s): Chinese, Mandarin; English
Call Deadline: 30-Apr-2015
The goal of this Conference focuses on the research, development and application of the corpus of spoken interlanguage of Chinese language learners. The Conference is co-sponsored by The Institute for International
Students of Nanjing University, The Linguistic Sciences School of Beijing Language and Culture University and The Center for Languages & Intercultural Communication of Rice University, which will be held July 9-11, 2015 at Nanjing University.
1. The major topics include:
1) Building spoken interlanguage corpus: Theoretical considerations
2) Implementation of spoken interlanguage corpus sites
3) Interlanguage corpus-based second language acquisition research
4) Interlanguage corpus-based language teaching pedagogies
5) Corpus-based speaking assessment
6) Other related topics
Call for Papers:
1) Please email an abstract of 500 words to njuccc126.com before 4/30/2015.
2) All abstracts submitted undergo blind review. Acceptance of the abstracts will be announced on 5/15/2015.
3) The Conference will publish the collection of full papers presented in the conference.
4) If you plan to attend the conference only, not submitting abstracts, please email your name, institute and contact email to njuccc126.com. The Committee will send you the invitation.